Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] configure and win32

From: aferen@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Andrew C. Feren)
Date: 10 Jul 2001 19:37:09 -0400
Maybe it is just late and I am missing something obvious, but any help
would be appreciated.

I can unpack ethereal-0.8.18 and build it sucessfully on my NT box,
but I can not do the same from the source tree.

I pulled the source tree out of CVS (actually 2-3 days ago) and ran
autogen.sh on a Solaris box to generate all the various config stuff.

Now if I copy the new directory over to NT I can't build it using the
same procedures that I used to build ethereal-0.8.18 on NT.  I get
lots of can't find sys/time.h and similar errors.

I can't find the reference now, but I thought I had read that if you
didn't have automake etc. that configuring on a UNIX box was the work
around.

Do I need some magic flag that I haven't found yet?
How is the ethereal release bundle build/preconfigured.

Thanks.

--
-Andrew Feren
 Cetacean Networks, Inc.