Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] PGM dissector

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <rsahlber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 05:51:32 +1000
Hi,

Please remove references to RFC2705 from the PGM dissector. It confuses.

RFC2705 is Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) and not PGM.

I could actually not find PGM in the RFC index, however a draft still exists
and seems to beeing worked on.
I belive PGM is not in an RFC yet.

I belive PGM supports an option for packet-fragments?
See the diff between 1.57 and 1.58 for packet-ipv6.c for an example on how
to add defragmentation
support to a dissector.
http://www.ethereal.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ethereal/packet-ipv6.c.diff?r1=1.
57&r2=1.58