Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 41242: /trunk/ /trunk/ui/gtk/: edit_

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 00:06:19 -0800
On Feb 29, 2012, at 1:36 PM, Stig Bjørlykke wrote:

> - What about having a severity for each packet comment, with a
> matching color?  Some notes are important while some are just for info
> or clarification.

Note that this would require either a convention for the text of the comment, or a new option in pcap-NG, to save severity information (for other file formats we'd presumably just have to tag all comments as "info", as we don't get to modify, for example, NetMon or Network Instruments Observer format).