Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] TCP error not visible in linux

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 20:56:21 -0500
Hi,

I have Wireshark 1.6.5 installed in Windows (host OS) and ubuntu (guest OS through VirtualBox). When i run wireshark simultaneously on
both the platforms Windows version reports TCP errors like (lost segment/out of order/ack for lost segment and so on). But the linux version
doesnt report any such error. Is there any configuration that is missing on my linux version?

Also the linux version doesnt give colors to packets based on the protocol, but the windows version does. I have enabled "packet colorization"
setting in both. Any idea what wrong here?

Thanks
Vijay