Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Question on Difference in RTP Graph

From: Rick Gudmundson <rickg421@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 09:25:50 -0500
When looking at 'Stream Analysis' for an RTP flow, I'm clicking through to the generated graph. It plots forward & reverse jitter and difference. I'm not clear on what the 'difference' series means or represents. I can't seem to match it against any data in the 'Stream Analysis' table. I've seen this question in mail archives before, but I don't know that it got an answer. I checked the wiki but it doesn't seem to provide a definition of the difference. If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be great. Thanks.

--
Rick